Low intensity residential treatment for women recovering from substance use disorder.
Serenity Haven (320) 679-3580
Quiet small town living where women are encouraged to identify and develop their strengths so they can live rewarding, chemically free lives.
- Structured living environment
- 12 Step evidence based treatment programs
- Use of community programs to address mental health issues
- Drug & Alcohol testing twice per week
- Programs in parenting, spirituality, relapse prevention, relationships, self-esteem, employment, finances, and housing
- Group sessions and individual counseling
- 24 hour supervision
- Medication monitoring
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) on staff
- Licensed by the MN Dept. of Human Services Rule 245g
- Licensed by the MN Dept. of Health
- 10 bed facility